Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It has been quite a while since I last blogged, and you'll soon find out why...

I shall keep the words for this post to a minimum (by my standards) and try to show more photos.

I went back to S'pore on Thursday! Arrived on Friday at about 7pm Singapore time, then met Clarence Tan for dinner/supper.







These we had for dinner...



And these for supper at Hong Kong Cafe.

Saturday was New Years Eve. A fairly eventful day - Prata for breakfast, pool in the afternoon, then reunion dinner.





(The first of the 4 Yu Shengs I've had so far)

Sunday: Chinese New Year Mass, Milo Peng, Nasi Lemak, Lontong and most importantly, New Year Dinner!









That's dessert by the way

Yu Sheng number 2



Nephew and Niece

Monday and Tuesday: Severe tiredness, lessons, feel-bad factor. But the UCL Chinese New Year dinner on Tuesday night made me feel better:)


Same shirt from same chain of shops



Yu Sheng number 4

Alright that'll be it for now. Sleep beckons.

Xin Nian Kuai Le!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you clearly missed singaporean food, didn't you? :p and kandy looks scary here! hahaha. =)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home