Sunday, February 11, 2007

Just a short update before week 6 commences.

Well it's reading week this week for some of those in other colleges and the Law students in LSE. Pooh, reading week. What reading? Everyone's going to Spain and Portugal and France and China and whatever you've got.

I'm not bitter or anything. I mean, I do finish school a week earlier than most of the rest. Thing is (and I have mentioned this before) how much of a misnomer is reading week? With everyone travelling to places all over the world, I'm certain people will get their "reading" done.

Something to look forward to is this special festival called Chinese New Year! Highlights include pigging out, collecting red packets, meeting relatives (Yes I'm going back!!) and pigging out some more. The kind of life a student doesn't usually have time for.

But of course, the dark side of it all is that the work load is piling up, and I've got to finish my assignments REALLY soon. Gosh, this is not good. Ah well, I guess I shouldn't really be complaining should I?

The weekend went pretty fine I guess. Dinner aside, I stayed-in for pretty much the whole of Saturday. Sunday was just the usual, mundane stuff (which I quite enjoy actually). Yes this included a run and half a pint at Mabel's during Arsenal-Wigan. And, I had a hall dinner which was pretty ok.

Yep. We are now right smack in the middle of Lent Term. It's all systems go from here. I just need to find the fuel to get the systems going haha.

See you in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home