Saturday, February 10, 2007

Yet another weekend has arrived.

The weather is really springing surprises on us these days. Just a week ago, the temperatures were milder and the sun was out more often. This week, however, it was quite the opposite.

Well, as for what I did during the week, good ol' Sanjee was in town for his Imperial College medicine interview. I managed to catch up with him and part of the Mama gang before they headed for Brazil-Portugal at the Emirates.


Faiz, Sanjee, Puvan and Amir

Sanjee and I then headed to this kebab place at Bayswater. Price-wise, it was a little too much for me. That being said, I think that the food was of the highest quality. It was a genuine Lebanese Restaurant which sold kebabs, skewers, baclava etc, not those we find near our halls selling kebabs and pasta and fish n chips. It was one powerful meal which we all enjoyed, considering how hungry we were.


Now this is what we ate.


After dinner.

If you have been watching the news (whichever side of the world you're on), you would have heard that it snowed in London on Thursday. Like when I woke up, it was snowing, unlike last time when it had stopped snowing, but the snow had not melted.

Somehow the wonder of seeing snow had diminished considerably after seeing it last time round. It was ok I guess, but it was somewhat disgusting, considering how dirty the city of London is. Of course, the slippery snow on the ground made it difficult to walk to school.



Some pictures of the snow (No snowmen for me this time).

That same night, after our Catholic Society session, we headed of to the "Rock and Sole Plaice" for some old-fashioned English Fish n Chips. Even though there was little salt and stuff, I quite enjoyed it actually. The tartar sauce was quite out of this world.


I'm sure you all know what this is.


The CathSoc people who tuned up.

Friday after school, Sanjee and I checked out St Paul's. Really cool place. Unfortunately most of the galleries were closed, leaving us to explore the crypt alone. Lots of interesting items, too bad no cameras were allowed.





Friday nigt was Les Mis at the Queen's Theatre!! Honestly, I am not a musical fanatic, but this was like woah!!! I even bought the cd after that haha.


Where it all happened.



Here's something to usher in the week-end:



Where did this come from? That recent Tagadella Knights movie or F1? Cool stuff at Covent Garden.

Well good night all, and see you in Singapore in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home