Friday, December 01, 2006

School finishes in one week. Mmmm...

Had dinner with some friends from the Catholic Society on Monday night at Kam Fung. Chicken Rice there was quite good as usual, and the dinner table was accompanied by lots of good chatting and other food for thought.


The dinner table.

After dinner, Justin, Anthony and I went to Brunswick Centre for a good chat. This place was nice and quiet, though the amount of pink that filled the place was quite freaky. So too were the occasional passers-by. But well, I guess we might have attracted some stares ourselves. I mean, 3 guys in a Pink Place.


But it was even more good chatting none the less. About religion, relationship problems, video games, any thing under the, erm, moon. T'was a great night indeed.

As my mum was in town, we went with some of her good friends for dinner on Tuesday at this Jap place at Hampstead. It's my third time there, and the food has been consistently good. After dinner, we went to have crepes! Ooohhh, the crepes with belgian milk chocolate, hazelnuts and cream was, pardon my language, really orgasmic. Imagine the sweetness and warmth of the crepe in the deep of winter. Ahh...Ok I apologies if that did not sound too right, and it was not that cold either, barley 10 degrees. Still you get the idea about how fantastic the crepe was.

MSS organised Mambo Jumbo night on Thursday. Unfortunately, I'm not a Mambo person. Still, the R&B section was pretty cool. Unfortunately for the organisers, the club management was quite kek gao, and kicked everyone out by 1.30, and we thought we had the place till 2am. I ain't never going back to that place man. Idiots. And for the first time in my life, I actually bought a girl a drink! No, don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to hit on her or anything (she's attached to someone else by the way). It was just that she was one of the group dancing with us, and another guy friend and myself thought we'd each buy a bottle for one of the girls. Unfortunately, I found out later that she does not drink. Right. Lesson learnt, enough said.

So week 9 is almost over. In a week and a half's time, I'll be back home. See you soon man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home