Sunday, January 20, 2008

Greetings my DFRs!

Ah, with reference to my previous email, I would like to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and Happy 2008. I know these greetings are rather overdue, and I am very sorry that this blog post has taken such a long time to come. I do hope that everyone reading this has had a good 2008 thus far. Mine has been average really.

Well, for those of you who have been wondering, the Winter Break consisted of trips to Rome as well as various parts of Morocco. Christmas itself was spent in London, and so too was the New Year. Simple affair, but the presence of the rest of my family and the people who made me happy during that period was hugely appreciated.

So Lent Term is now in full swing, and I can barely stand still for a moment. I have kind of gotten into the routine of doing work, but life is now kind of different for several reasons. February can't come soon enough, when I get to go home to Singapore for Chinese New Year!!

Well my DFRs, unfortunately that's all for now. A longer post will come soon enough. There also seems to be some problem uploading photos at the moment, so once that is sorted out I promise a post with many many photos.

Do check this website regularly for any updates.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home