Tuesday, October 24, 2006



Guess who?

After a fortnight of absence, the David is back in London!

And arriving with him are some new additions to the room...




Add hot water and ice (optional) and you have one superb drink.



If I get another unpleasant hall dinner, this will come to the rescue.



You know what they say about successful people...

Just a quick update. I arrived at about 6am London time this morning. Went to my hall, had a quick bite, then attended lessons. I did not fall asleep, but I was totally zombified. Nothing the profs said registered. Fortunately, some friends helped me out with the catch-up work. Special thanks to Winston, CC and Yanneng. I'll buy you guys coffee someday.

Ok, here are some long overdue photos of the OFFICIAL final moments I spent in Singapore.



At Open House 06. Not the best of OPHs I must say, but check out Benny Tong's bag.




Last Dinner with 20th



The three brudders from A51 (Half of the Sworn Stonetable Brotherhood)



Friends from Catholic High. Please don't call us Cathigh. We're not a bunch of cats on drugs or something.

Ok that shall be all for my re-introductory post. Shall try to update more. Please do leave a message if you drop by. Thanks.

Cheers mate!

1 Comments:

Blogger magdalen said...

i dropped by! and i realised we didnt take a photo. dang haha take care!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home